Cinturificio Bresciano Srl, with registered office in Via Gaetano Bertoli, 5 25050 Rodengo Saiano, Brescia, Italy (hereinafter, the "Company"), is the Data Controller from You provided at the time of registration on the site, or in any case acquired when providing the services you can access. It is possible to send requests or communications to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Access to the site does not require you to enter your personal details. For the possible use of the online 'contacts' service and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in specific sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed with security measures adequate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"). According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirect links placed on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services requested by you and provided through this site, also by communicating data to third-party companies pursuant to art. 5 of this information (appointed by the Company as data processors) for the purposes of the technical and administrative management of the services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal data lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, creditor management for the satisfaction of all the obligations provided for by current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. . The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a party or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as the Data Controller.
- The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by you when accessing the Site, unless you object to this treatment by sending an email to the email address email@example.com and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising material and information, make commercial communications, including interactive, carry out direct sales or placement of products or services, including third parties.
- The processing will be carried out both manually and using electronic tools, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
- Your data may be processed within our Company by all data processors appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Law.
- The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for the processing connected to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes; b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other subjects for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- Your personal data will be stored on the servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
- The personal data concerning you will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will keep the personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including fiscal ones. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period to possibly assert or defend a right in court.
- The provision of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in point 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and to provide any services requested and to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the processing will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the services requested by you, as well as to the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation.
- The Data Controller is Boniotti Nicolas, with registered office in Via Gaetano Bertoli, 5 25050 Rodengo Saiano, Brescia, Italy. The list of any personal data processing managers is available at the Data Controller's offices and can be requested by sending an email to info @ cinturificiobresciano. it
- You can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller at any time, pursuant to art. 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the termination of processing in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the law. However, we inform you that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (a) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you still object to the cancellation of your personal data by us; (c) the personal data are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; (d) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for processing with respect to those of the interested party (so-called right of limitation);
- to receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability).
Revocation of Privacy Consent
Dear user, you can request the revocation of one or more privacy consents among those indicated below, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and reporting one or more options that you want to revoke.
- Revocation of Communications by email
- Revocation of third party marketing communications by email
- Revoke profiling cookies
- Revoke third-party marketing profiling cookies
Once the request is received, it will generally be processed within 48 hours.